How to Solve HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printer offline issues
Officejet Pro 9026 Printer Unboxing
- Initially, download & install the HP Print & Scan Doctor app that is suitable for your system's HP Officejet pro 8728 printers.
- Then, click the installed application and pick your desired HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer.
- If your ojpro8728 printer name is unavailable on the list, try using the Retry option.
- Pick "Yes" on your screen prompts regarding turning “ON” the printer updates.
- Set your HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer as the default printer using the application.
- Check the installed driver suits the HP ojpro8728 printer model.
- Finally, connect the printer to your wireless setup dialogue box. Try to restart the desired HP Officejet pro 8728 printer if you see your wireless connection is weak.
After finding it, connect the power cord between the wall outlet and the device. Afterwards, the power button is turned on the HP Officejet pro printer 8728.
Click to Call
HP Officejet Pro 8728 won’t connect to wifi
- Initially, you have to ensure the network bandwidth of your router that should be under 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz.
- Then, uninstall the running driver from your system.
- Further, ensure that you have installed the latest HP Officejet Pro 8728 driver on your system.
- Reach nearby your active printer to proceed with Wireless> Settings> Network.
- Next, you have to disconnect the existing network connection and try to reconnect the local network appropriately.
- Restart the printer and router at the same time.
- Still, if you have trouble operating your HP Officejet pro 8728 Wi-Fi setup, try to Factory reset your printer.
- Once again connect to the desired network and attempt print work.
How to change HP Officejet pro 8728 default printer
It's quite easy to change or bring the printer to the default printer preferences when you have instant support from the HP Official page and Manual. As we know, Windows automatically tries to set the default printer by selecting one used frequently or connected regularly. It is a default setting; your windows may modify it when you change the network settings. If you need to alter the default printer settings, make use of the below steps to be done:
- Turn ON the Windows Computer and press the Windows + Q key.
- Then, type the printers on the search tab.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option.
- Now, you can see a list of printers on your computer screen.
- In the next step, select the HP Officejet pro 8728 printer to set as default from the list of available devices.
- Choose the option- Manage> Set as Default.
Easy and Quick Setup Support for All-in-One Printers
Call us @ our Toll Free +1-800-874-8552
HP Officejet Pro 8728 Printers - Scanner not found or connected (Windows, Mac)
Scanner not found issues can be easily resolved using the below steps:
Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- First, make sure the paper sheets are suitably selected and stuffed into the input tray.
- Then, download the HP Print & Scan Doctorapplication and just follow the provided prompts to install.
- Now, open the tools and start by registering with your HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer.
- Finally, run the diagnostic and follow the guidelines to resolve the troubleshooting issues.
Reinstall the HP Ojpro 8728 print driver (Windows)
- Wait for your HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer name in the list of programs.
- If your printer is listed, tap Uninstall.
- If not found, make use of the options like Printers & scanners>printer> Remove device.
- Disconnect all the USB cables and use the windows settings to open Add or remove programs.
- Here, give yes to the User Account Control message screen/prompt.
- Carry out the provided on-screen instructions to finish the software removal and try to restart the system.
- It's time to download & install the latest print driver using the HP Official page - 123.hp.com/ojpro8728.
- Finally, try to Check Windows Image Acquisition settings using the HP Manual or Official page support.
Reset the print system Resetting the device can have the chance to resolve major issues. Let's make try to resolve the scanning issues.
- Tap the Apple icon> System Preferences> Printers & Scanners, Print, and Scan, or Print and Fax.
- Further, you can either Right-click or control+click anywhere at the shown list of Printers' names to pick the option- Reset printing system.
- Tap Reset to confirm the settings.
- Feed the administrator name and password properly and tap on OK to complete the reset.
- After completing the reset procedure, you must re-add your printer using the Plus sign. Pick the HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer from the list and tap Add.
Uninstall the HP print driver and add your printer Officejet Pro 8728 with AirPrint (Mac)
- Download and open Hp Easy Start and use the drop-down menu to tap uninstall HP Software.
- Track the provided instructions to uninstall all HP Printer software.
- Proceed using the option- Apple icon > System Preferences> click Printers & Scanners, Print, and Scan, or Print and Fax.
- Select the Plus sign to choose the desired HP OJPro 8728 Printer from the list.
- Pick the option- Use or Print Using field, then choose AirPrint from the drop-down> click Add.
- If AirPrint is not enabled or you need a specific HP-only feature, go to HP Officejet Pro 8728 Software & driver download to download the required HP driver.
How to reinstall HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer driver
Before reinstalling the driver procedure, uninstall the existing HP Officejet pro 8728 driver from the system. Then, get instant support from the HP Official page to proceed next with the reinstallation of the driver OS.
- Initially, you have to proceed with the option- Start>Settings.
- Then, you have to type device installation on the search tab and change device installation settings.
- Give yes and try to Save Changes made.
- Open the Windows Setup and the search tab to type Printer and pick the Add a printer or scanner.
- Further, you have to choose the option- add a printer or scanner.
- Finally, select the desired HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer when it appears on the active screen.
- Now, it's time to track the given added guidelines for the installation of the driver.
Note: Do not touch the internal parts while the printer is on. With extra care, remove the papers. The harsh move may damage your printer.
How to Fix HP Officejet Pro 8728 scanning problems
Scanning issues are quite common on printers with scanning facilities like HP Oj Pro 8728 printers. Download HP Print & Scan Doctor to diagnose & fix any of the following scanning problems or error messages instantly for quality scanning work.
- Windows: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Mac: Use Diagnose & Fix through HP Smart.
- Then, Run the HPPSdr.exe from the download location on your active system.
- After finding the HP Print and Scan Doctor is active and open, click Start> to choose your desired HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer.
- If the HP Officejet Pro 8728 printer is not found on the available list, turn it on and hit
- If it shows any connectivity issues, follow the instructions provided in the tool.
- Finally, confirm with the option- Fix Scanning.
- Then, start the scanning work seamlessly.